Traeger Grill & Smoker Cookbook: 130+ Finger-Licking BBQ Recipes Perfect for Your Brand-New Wood Pellet Grill
(as of Oct 06,2021 10:52:04 UTC – Details)
A Taste of Heaven with Your Brand-New Traeger Grill Wood Pellet Cooker
What does a perfect grilling session in the summer season entail? Does it involve having to bond and spend time with your families and friends outside in the backyard? Or is it about being able to master your grilling skills and invent new and creative grilling techniques?
If your answer is a definite YES to either of these questions, then you are the epitome of a person who deserves to get a taste of creamy and satiating foods with the use of a Wood Pellet Cooker.
However, not just the ordinary gas or wood grill. The Traeger Pellet grill is the answer to your dreams. Whether you are new to grilling or an experienced chef, whether you prefer smoking, baking, grilling, direct cooking or barbecuing, the Traeger wood pallet is the versatile kitchen appliance that has got you covered.
This book covers:
- How to Quickly Get Started Grill Like a PRO
- 7 Weird Foods You Can Cook with Your Traeger
- The Exact Temperature You Should Cook Different Foods
- How to Pick the Right Wood Pellet (and Which Flavors We Recommend)
- The Easiest Way to Fire Up Your Grill and Smoker
- How to Grill Burgers without Flipping Them
- Competition Rib Recipes You NEED to Try
- 130+ Delicious Recipes, Including Pork, Beef, Lamb, Poultry, Fish, Vegetables, Baking, and Desserts
…And much more!
This cookbook will help you properly learn how to use the revolutionary and creative cooking device known as the Traeger wood pellet grill by offering you various and useful tips.
As you purchase your own Traeger Wood Pellet Grill, with the corresponding easy-to-follow cookbook, you will be able to cook a vast array of recipes that you will enjoy. Remember, when you have the Traeger Wood Pellet grill, the sky is the limit.
Get your copy now to become a grill master!
Publisher:Steven Franklin (11 Oct. 2020)
Dimensions:20.32 x 1.12 x 25.4 cm