The Traeger Grill Cookbook: 100 Side Dishes, Snacks and Desserts Recipes for Beginners and Advanced Pitmasters. A complete Guide to Bake and Cook with Your Traeger Grill
(as of Oct 09,2021 03:24:08 UTC – Details)
Are you looking for ways to improve your outside cooking assortment and surprise your loved ones with some delicious grilled appetizer snacks and desserts?
If your answer is a definite YES, then you are the epitome of a person who deserves to get a taste of creamy and satiating foods with the use of a Wood Pellet Cooker.
However, not just the ordinary gas or wood grill. The Traeger Pellet grill is the answer to your dreams. Whether you are new to grilling or an experienced chef, whether you prefer smoking, baking, grilling, direct cooking or barbecuing, the Traeger wood pallet is the versatile kitchen appliance that has got you covered.
This book covers:
· How to Quickly Get Started Grill Like a PRO
· The Exact Temperature You Should Cook Different Foods
· The Easiest Way to Fire Up Your Grill and Smoker
· How to Grill Burgers without Flipping Them
· Competition Rib Recipes You NEED to Try
· 12 Weird Recipes you Never Thought About to Grill
· 100 Delicious Recipes, Including Pork, Beef, Lamb, Poultry, Fish, rabbit, Turkey, Vegetarian, Cheese, Snacks and Dessert
…And much more!
This cookbook will help you properly learn how to use the revolutionary and creative cooking device known as the Traeger wood pellet grill by offering you various and useful tips.
As you purchase your own Traeger Wood Pellet Grill, with the corresponding easy-to-follow cookbook, you will be able to cook a vast array of recipes that you will enjoy. Remember, when you have the Traeger Wood Pellet grill, the sky is the limit.
Get this book today to quickly get started
Publisher:Steven Franklin (21 Jan. 2021)
Dimensions:15.24 x 1.12 x 22.86 cm