Navaris XL Pizza Stone Set for Baking – Cordierite Pizza Stone Plate with Large Wooden Pizza Peel Board for BBQ Grill Oven – Rectangular, 38x30x1.5cm
£39.99 - £29.99
(as of Sep 18,2021 13:43:54 UTC – Details)
Bake and serve pizza like the Italians do with the Navaris pizza stone and bamboo pizza peel! Get that Italian flair and taste at home with the high-quality cordierite pizza stone for the oven or grill.
A TASTY EXPERIENCE
- Pizza, bread, rolls or tarte flambée obtain a particularly crispy, great flavour when you bake them with the cordierite stone. Any excess of liquid is
absorbed, leaving you with that crunchy taste!
- Pre-heat in the oven at 250 degrees on the medium rail for about 30 minutes. The actual baking time is very short. Do not place directly on a metal plate or on the bottom of the oven. Place the dough on baking paper or sprinkle the pizza stone with flour.
- Before using for the first time, wipe the pizza baking stone with a damp cloth. The pizza stone is not dishwasher safe. After baking, let the stone plate cool down. Do not rinse immediately with cold water, otherwise the pizza stone tray could break.
- Materials: cordierite, bamboo
- Measurements of pizza stone: 38 x 30 x 1.5 cm
- Measurements of pizza paddle: 39.5 x 28 x 1cm | Length of handle: 14.5 cm
- Weight: 3 kg
- Shape: rectangular
- Temperature resistant up to 800°C
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- 1x cordierite pizza stone XL
- 1x bamboo pizza paddle
HEAT RESISTANT: The cordierite material makes the pizza plate more stable, retains temperatures longer than a metal pizza plate and looks more beautiful while serving. Not only for pizza, but also for bread, cheese, cakes or hot dishes!
DELIVERY: You get an XL pizza stone made of cordierite measuring 38 x 30 x 1.5 cm and weighing 3kg. It withstands temperatures up to 800°C. As the bread baking stone is not dishwasher safe, it must be cleaned by hand.
PIZZA PEEL: Included is a bamboo pizza paddle so that you can easily lift and transfer baked items from the pizza stone to your dining room table.
DIY BAKING: Before placing the dough on the flat grill stone, you should either place baking paper or sprinkle the stone plate with flour. Bake bread and pizza easily!