Navaris XL Pizza Stone for Baking – Cordierite Pizza Stone Plate for BBQ Grill Oven – Cook and Serve Pizza Bread Cheese – Rectangular, 38 x 30 x 1.5cm
(as of May 13,2022 05:48:52 UTC – Details)
Bake real crispy base pizzas, evenly-baked loaves of bread, or crunchy biscuits and cookies with the Navaris XL cordierite baking stone. The smooth stone retains heat to deliver beautifully crisp results.
A TASTY EXPERIENCE
- Get that Italian flair and taste at home with the high-quality pizza stone from Navaris. Bread loaves, rolls or tarte flambée also obtain a particularly
crispy, great flavour when you bake them with this affordable cordierite stone. Any excess liquid is absorbed, leaving you with that crunchy taste!
BEAUTIFUL SERVING PLATE
- Serve the pizza directly from the brick, without having to lift it from the oven tray. The stone plate is also great for serving as a cheese plate, for the
preparation of cakes or other delicious food.
- Pre-heat the stone in the oven at 250 degrees on the middle rack for about 30 minutes. The actual baking time is very short. Do not place the stone directly on
a metal tray or on the bottom of the oven. Place the dough on baking paper or sprinkle the pizza stone with flour to help prevent sticking.
- The pizza stone is not dishwasher safe. After baking, let the stone plate cool down. Do not rinse immediately with cold water, otherwise the pizza stone tray
- Material: Cordierite stone
- Measurements: 38 x 30 x 1.5 cm
- Weight: 3 kg
- Shape: Rectangular
- Temperature resistant up to 800°C
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- 1x Cordierite pizza stone XL
HEAT RESISTANT: The cordierite material makes the pizza plate more stable, retains heat longer than a metal pizza tray and looks more beautiful while serving. Not only for baked pizza base, but also for serving a cheese board, cake or hot dishes!
DELIVERY: You will get an XL pizza stone made of cordierite measuring 38 x 30 x 1.5 cm and weighing 3 kg. It can withstand temperatures up to 800 degrees. The bread baking stone is not dishwasher safe, but is easily cleaned by hand.
DIY BAKING: Before you place the dough on the flat grill stone, you should either place baking paper or sprinkle the stone plate with flour. Bake bread, pizzas, biscuits and cookies easily!
NOTE: Before using for the first time, wipe the extra large pizza baking stone with a damp cloth.